4:39 PM Art Style and Design Labels: Nokia
INFO GADGET - When introducing new products Nokia Asha 501, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop explained, mobile phone touch screen tech is powered by 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of Random Access Memory (RAM) with the screen is quite small, only three inches and 320x240 pixels.
The most spectacular of the Asha 501 and therefore has a high selling value is the long battery life. "This phone (Asha 501) has a resistance of 17 hours of talktime and 48 days when not in use (standby)," Elop said when introducing the Nokia Asha 501 in New Delhi, India, Thursday (05/09/2013).
Currently, Elop said, Nokia Asha 501 comes with dual SIM and works on 2G signal. "But the future will be born a 3G version," he promised.
Here are the full specifications Nokia Asha 501:
• Good design with affordable prices
• Swipe and Fastlane, fast to access desired
• Fast, comfy, and more personal internet with the Nokia Xpress Browser
• More extensive browsing with Nokia Xpress Now
• 40 free EA games
• Equipped Facebook, Twitter & HERE Maps
• Single or variants Easy Swap Dual SIM
• System: GSM 900/1800 + WLAN; GSM 850/1900 + WLAN
• User Interface: Nokia Asha Software Platform
• Dimensions: 99.2 x 58 x 12.1 mm (H x W x T)
• Weight: 98 g
• Display: 3.0 "QVGA TFT Capacitive Display
• Memory: 128 MB Flash, 4 GB MMC included expandable up to 32GB
• Connectivity: Micro USB connector and charging, 3.5 mm AV jack, 2 mm Charger Connector
• Standby time: up to 48 days (dual SIM standby time: up to 26 days)
• Talk time: up to 17 hours (all variants)
Standard Package Nokia Asha 501:
• Nokia Asha 501 handset
• Nokia Battery BL-4U (1200mAh)
• Nokia Compact Charger AC-11; AC-8C + CA 190CD (PRC)
• Red Headset WH-108
• 4GB Micro SD memory card (expandable up to 32 GB)
• User Guidelines
Bright red, blue, yellow, bright green, white, and black.
Related Posts: Nokia
at 4:39 PM